Halloween continues to be over a month away, however Apex Legends is kicking the spooky season off a bit early with the discharge of the Season 18’s second in-game occasion: The brand new Harbingers Assortment Occasion, which contains a assortment of 24 stunningly spine-chilling new cosmetics with Egyptian motifs–likely a reference to Season 18’s “star” legend, Revenant, who is understood to be worshiped as a god in an alternate dimension the legends go to every year for the annual Halloween Shadow Royale occasion.
However that is not all of the occasion has to offer–in addition to a brand new recreation mode and a darkish, creepy model of the World’s Edge map, the occasion additionally grants gamers the choice to acquire Fuse’s new Razor’s Edge Heirloom Weapon, a flame-shooting guitar that doubles as a battle axe. There are additionally a lot of unique bundles out there within the in-game store, permitting gamers to choose up some additional equipment at a reduction. However for many who aren’t eager on spending real-life money, the occasion additionally gives a free reward monitor that includes a lot of free cosmetics, amongst different goodies.
The 24 beauty objects making up the Harbingers assortment of cosmetics may be obtained both by buying them instantly with Apex Cash, crafting them with Crafting Metals, or opening particular person Harbinger Occasion Packs, that are particular Apex Packs that price 700 AC ($7 USD) and every unlocks one random merchandise from the Harbingers Assortment, along with two objects from the sport’s default evergreen loot pool. All cosmetics included within the Harbingers Assortment are listed under, together with their costs.
Epic-tier objects (out there for 1,000 Apex Cash or 800 Crafting Metals):
- Blaze Of Glory Fuse banner body
- Divine Decimation Bloodhound banner body
- Ruination Ash banner body
- Judgement Night time Bangalore banner body
- Fury Of The Swarm Seer banner body
- Pharaoh’s Respite Gibraltar banner body
- Obelisk Ballistic legend pores and skin
- Rune Goddess Catalyst legend pores and skin
- Terrifying Gaze Loba legend pores and skin
- Scarab’s Wing L-STAR weapon pores and skin
- Glyph Shot Flatline weapon pores and skin
- Chaos Prophecy HAVOC weapon pores and skin
Legendary-tier objects (out there for 1,800 Apex Cash or 2,400 Crafting Metals):
- Pharaoh’s Guardian Fuse legend pores and skin
- Grave Protector Gibraltar legend pores and skin
- Eyes Of Horus Bloodhound legend pores and skin
- Curse Keeper Ash legend pores and skin
- Soul Keeper Bangalore legend pores and skin
- Ra Expertise Seer legend pores and skin
- Deathweaver Alternator weapon pores and skin
- Eclipse Bringer Cost Rifle weapon pores and skin
- Ruler’s Watch Longbow weapon pores and skin
- Tomb Maker Nemesis weapon pores and skin
- The Choose Rampage weapon pores and skin
- Beetle Buster Prowler SMG weapon pores and skin
Gamers who unlock all 24 Harbingers Assortment Occasion cosmetics may also unlock Fuse’s new Razor’s Edge Heirloom Set, which incorporates the next Mythic-tier objects:
- Fuse’s Razor’s Edge Heirloom Weapon
- “Salvo, how ya bloody doin’ tonight?” Fuse intro quip
- Energy Chord Fuse banner pose
The least-pricey technique to get your palms on Fuse’s shiny new scythe is to make use of Crafting Metals to craft as most of the occasion’s Epic-tier objects as potential, then receive the remaining cosmetics by buying and opening Dying Dynasty Occasion Packs, that are 700 AC ($7 USD) every. It will make sure you receive the Dying Grip Heirloom Set for 16,800 AC ($168 USD) or much less, relying on how most of the objects you are in a position to craft totally free beforehand. When you’re solely eager about unlocking a number of cosmetics, it might be a good suggestion to take a look at the shop bundles on provide through the occasion, to make sure you get probably the most bang in your buck.
But when your pockets is working low on Apex Cash, by no means fear–the Harbingers Assortment Occasion additionally features a free reward monitor stuffed with unique beauty objects (and different beneficial loot) that gamers can earn by accumulating Occasion Factors (EP). EP are earned by finishing challenges from the “Occasion Challenges” tab situated on the upper-right aspect of the principle foyer display, the place day by day challenges are usually listed. All objects included within the Harbingers Assortment Occasion free reward track–and the quantity of EP wanted to unlock them–are listed under:
- 250 EP: Harbingers common banner badge
- 500 EP: 10 battle move stars
- 750 EP: Doom Squad common holospray (Epic)
- 1,000 EP: 3 battle move stars
- 1,250 EP: Rise Above Mad Maggie banner body (Epic)
- 1,500 EP: Small However Unholy common holospray (Epic)
- 2,000 EP: Choose’s Helm weapon appeal (Epic)
- 2,500 EP: 25 Crafting Metals
- 3,000 EP: 3 battle move stars
- 3,500 EP: 25 Crafting Metals
- 4,000 EP: Epitaph Sentinel weapon pores and skin (Epic)
- 5,000 EP: Glyph Rise up Mad Maggie legend pores and skin (Epic)
The battle move stars included within the reward monitor could not appear like a lot at first look, however do not be fooled–they actually add up, and the 16 battle move stars that may be earned through the free reward monitor will immediately unlock one degree of the Resurrection battle move, and get you a bit greater than midway to the extent after that. When you’ve already bought 4 battle move stars, finishing the free reward monitor will unlock two full battle move ranges. You will additionally get a complete of fifty Crafting Metals for finishing the reward monitor, which will definitely come in useful in the event you’re making an attempt to craft the brand new occasion’s cosmetics moderately than pay to unlock all of them.
Hold scrolling for an in depth take a look at each merchandise included in each the Harbingers Assortment Occasion’s free reward monitor, its premium beauty assortment, and the occasion’s themed retailer bundles. The Harbingers Assortment Occasion ends on Tuesday, October 3 at 10 AM PT / 1 PM ET, so you’ll want to get your claws on these creepy cosmetics earlier than they’re gone, and bear in mind to remain tuned for extra Apex Legends information as Season 18: Resurrection continues.